Tuesday 10 May 2011

Form 6, I'm coming!!!

Yesterday, 9 May 2011 was the first day back to school, but not my previous school, TIGS. Well, there were lots of tigs girls there and some of them already decided to study form six, while some were not, either were waiting JPA results or like me, Maktab Perguruan.

OMG, the school is too big for me!! Larger than my previous school!! They have large field and huge school compound . Hey, I'm not bragging, ok? It's really big and we need to walk a quite long distance to reach the school gate. Come to think about it, actually it's a new way for us to exercise,especially for those who sit at home and doing nothing for few months..lol..(me??)

And today, we had the oppurtunity to visit the school compound, such as lab, library, office, car parks, toilets and etc..

Nothing special on these two days..bye now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment