Friday 6 May 2011

Hello

Hello
Start with my first post with a hello kitty, my favourite
Since I have worked for 3 months and rested for 2 months, finally the whole new chapter of my life is going to start
That's mean
I'm going to study form 6, not like my other friends who took A-LEVEL, either at INTI or TARC
Hope they will have their bright future and get excellent results!!

Actually I'm waiting result from teacher teaching college, the result will be out on 21 May 2011, THREE more weeks!! Gosh, I have to wait until that day..= =
So mummy suggested me to study form 6 first for safe if I don't get teacher teaching college..touch wood, k? If I can get it successfully, I'll be able to go China since I choose PPC program . Now everyday, every moment, every second, I dream to go China!!!! Search for the information about China and the school, of course, their place of attraction in Beijing!!

Pretty bored at home, and I did something stupid recently
I bought something like gel which can remove scar since I saw advertisement on newspaper, shh..I won't tell you the brand of the gel ..
and guess what happened..
my legs have MORE SCAR now!!! Now, my legs more horrible than before..T-T
That gel made my skin more itchy!! But I did do research on website and it claimed that it won't cause itchiness even though your skin is extreamly sensitive!!
I have been cheated and it costed me RM17++
Haikz..
I won't upload my horrible photos of my legs, so embarrasing..

Well, that's all for today. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Best Of Luck Xian... Hope You Get the Best result and get into the Tecahing School !!

    ReplyDelete