Friday 3 June 2011

1 Day Acuvue Define

Since I had wore contact lenses for a period, I decided to give a chance for myself on trying new things, which is putting on coloured contact lenses . As we know, coloured contact lenses would make our eyes look bigger, but it might be too faked with only a glance(expect for those green,blue or purple contact lenses) .

Due to that, I had chosen 1 Day Acuvue Define for my first step in wearing coloured contact lenses . It has 3 styles for you to choose which style suitable for you!

Vivid style, Natural shine and Accent Style!!




Sorry for the blurrrr picture
It's definately worth it because it won't make your eyes feel tired after wearing whole day . Besides, it would not make your eyes like faked!!





Does my eyes look bigger?? Super duper love this product!!


2 comments:

  1. Great blog post, thanks for sharing your unique and informative article here.

    i am usually a passerby but wish to drop down some note to express my gratitude towards your great post.

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I purchased these, I read some reviews and all said that these contact lenses felt the same as usual Natural Shine Acuvue, like you had nothing in your eye.

    ReplyDelete