Monday 27 June 2011

Foods

It's been a long time since I had MacDonald as my dinner . Well, due to my parents went for wedding dinner, my bro and I decided to have a simple meal as our dinner since my mom was not cooking for us .

My bro suggested we had McD through delivery, "sis, why don't we had McD as our dinner? We can try that new burger shown on tv, that long long one." Ohya, GCB!! Indeed I haven't try it and IT'S SEEMED SO MOUTH - WATERING for me!!

So, without further delay, I took up my phone and press 1300-88-2525, a sweet voice can be heard from the phone (not me, I mean the staff xp)..haha
And this time, the McD delivery man delivered my dinner so fast to my house, just about 10 minutes! It's faster than before, clapps for you!!

OK, here comes pixies
                                                                  2 sets of GCB
                                                          THRILL THE TASTE
                                                             Urgh, sleepy face of me!
                                                     My bro who was enjoying his meal

It's made me felt so full after eating GCB.
Btw, indeed, it's taste great! I can't explain or describe to you how tasty it was, but you'll never regret once you have it!(My personal opinion)

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment